San Joaquin AgFest RV Spot Auction - CA
RV PARKING PASSES
The VIP RV Lot Sale will be for RV Grass Area Parking
· VIP RV PARKING: Will be on the grass and will be Auctioned Off via Stock Show Auctions Website. Starting at $300.00 – a 4% Credit Card fee will be charged for processing.
· Please bid on the number of LOT FOR THE RV PARKING AREA YOU PREFER. The auction will open at 7:00 am on Wednesday, June 17th and close at 7:00 pm on Thursday, June 18th. If you have 2 bids on one location, the higher bid will be selected, and the next lowest bidder will receive 2nd, spot. If they are of the same value, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to select the spot that you want.
· Please note that the STAGE AREA will be at the East End of the Fairgrounds at the left side of the Y as you pull into the grounds from the Martin Luther King driveway from the Grandstands. Be aware when selecting RV Spots for the Bands and Kids nights of the noise level.
RULES FOR RV PARKING
2. RV Cannot exceed 8 feet in width, 40 feet in length or 14 feet in height unless arrangements have been made for a double space.
3. RV Parking Permits will be distributed at the June 6th AgFest meeting, at the fairgrounds.
4. You must have your RV Permit with you in order to park your trailer. Your RV Parking Pass needs to be visible in your vehicle window at all times and should include a contact name and cell phone number.
5. RV CHECK IN: Friday, June 9th from 8 am – Noon. *If there is an issue contact Shawna Martens at 209 400-1634
6. All RV’s Stage at the Martin Luther King Blvd /Grandstand entrance.
7. Once RV’s are parked, they are not allowed to be moved unless directed by the AgFest Staff; moving an RV without permission could result in RV privileges being revoked with no refunds.
8. This is a youth event. Please keep language, adult beverage consumption, and actions to youth respectable and observe acceptable conduct and common courtesy at all times. AgFest personnel has the right to enforce and ask you to leave. Failure to observe this could result in RV privileges being revoked, with no refunds.
9. All RV spaces are for DRY LOT CAMPING ONLY. No tent camping. NO electricity hookups, including the electrical outlets that are on the fairgrounds, if your RV is parked near one.
10. Your fee allows one vehicle access for your tow vehicle – tow vehicles can be parked in your RV parking spot or in the B Street parking lot – NO WALL PARKING
11. The applicant that registers for the RV Parking Space is only allowed to use that space – any changes must be cleared with AgFest Credential Chair
12. Vehicles parked in an undesignated area or in an area without proper pass will be subject to towing.
13. NO ATV, GOLF CARTS, GATORS, ETC can be brought on to AgFest grounds. For insurance reasons, only AgFest staff can utilize these types of vehicles. Please don’t ask and please don’t bring them. (Especially if you think you are special because you brought them last year)
14. AT NO TIME, ARE YOU ALLOWED TO PARK ON THE MIDWAY AREA OF THE FAIRGROUNDS. THIS INCLUDES IN FRONT OF THE SWINE RING/BARN AREA.
15. No exhibitor /youth under 21 years of age, will be allowed to stay in an RV overnight without adult supervision.
16. RV Campers should limit noise after 10 pm. (Including generators)
17. Please keep your youth/exhibitors at your own campsites after 10 pm. Do not allow them to wander through other campsites, or through the barns. Exhibitors should not be in barn areas after 10 pm without adult supervision.
- The fairgrounds and AgFest has a no dog on the premises policy. This applies to the RV area as well. PLEASE NO DOGS ON THE FAIRGROUNDS, EXCEPT THOSE THAT ARE BEING EXHIBITED IN THE DOG SHOW.
- No Animals that are being exhibited are allowed in the RV Area.
- AgFest will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any individual’s property by theft, fire, or any other means not under its control.
- RELEASE OF VEHICLES – SATURDAY, JUNE 17TH AFTER 5 PM OR SUNDAY, JUNE 18TH AFTER 7 AM ONLY.
22. No deposits will be required – If the area where you park is left with any debris when you leave you will be charged a minimum of $150.00 for cleanup.
FIRE MARSHAL RULES:
1. Absolutely no pop-ups that are not Fire Marshall/Fire Rated Approved.
2. Gas cans need to be CA approved and secured as to not fall over; out of the sun; a minimum of 15’ away from generators or any heat source or spark.
3. No Pop Ups, Table, Chairs etc. that will obstruct Fire Lanes.
4. Absolutely No Vehicle Parking in Fire Lane.
5. Absolutely no cooking of any kind under a pop-up.
Any other requirement the Fire Marshall issues at AgFest needs to be followed; immediate removal for non- compliance will be enforced