RV VIP Parking Space 1
SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bidders, Contributors and Buyers hereinafter referred to as “Users” and StockShowAuctions.com hereinafter referred to as “Auctioneer” agree that the terms and conditions set forth below shall govern this online auction. All registration information provided by Users to Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. Users must be 18 years of age or older. Users agree to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this online auction sale. Users acknowledge that this online auction is conducted electronically and that the Auctioneer and other parties to the online auction will therefore of necessity rely on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning to either party. To proceed with User registration, User must first agree to the following Terms and Conditions / User Agreement
TERMINAL AUCTION: Student exhibitor consignors may offer their project as a “Terminal” auction which means the highest bidder will be granted the contents of the lot at the conclusion of the auction and successful payment. A terminal lot should be understood by the bidder that they are buying the contents of the lot and have the ability to take delivery and provide adequate care of live animals.
ADD-ONS: Users desiring to assist individual exhibitors through financial donations may place “Add ons” on specific lots. These add on monies will be credited to the student exhibitor less applicable sale expenses. There is no transfer of lease or ownership implied to any lot by placing “add ons” on a lot. Add ons are to be strictly considered a gift to the student exhibitor.
BIDDING TYPES: Bidding is done in increments and will vary by lot according to the current price or request of specific consignor and/or governing body such as a specific fair or show board. Bidding Users have one of two choices for bidding style. 1) “Max Bid” style which allows bidders to enter the maximum amount they wish to spend and allow the system to bid on your behalf by the published increments as other Users compete against your maximum bid. 2) “Regular Bid” style allows bidders to enter a bid that will become the new highest bid, unless another User has entered a higher “Max Bid”, passing all other increments. With either option, Users should be aware that they may be out bid minutes before the close of the online auction and may not have the opportunity to enter another bid. You should automatically receive notification by email and/or text if another bidder outbids your maximum bid, however you should not rely solely on this email and/or text notification. You will therefore need to monitor the auction activity to stay fully informed. In the event of a tie, the earlier bid will be considered the winning bid. When bidding ends, all sales shall be considered final. There are no exchanges or refunds absent express statement to the contrary expressed herein. A bid by any person shall be deemed conclusive proof that such person is familiar with the terms and conditions of use and auction rules and that the bidder agrees to be bound by them. Each Lot will extend 5 (five) minutes beginning five minutes prior to the posted end time. If the sale ends at 7PM and a bid is placed at 6:57PM and no other bids are received the lot will close at 7:02PM.
BID RETRACTIONS: There are no bid retractions. ALL BIDS ARE NON-CANCELLABLE ONCE SUBMITTED. Once a bid is made and confirmed, it cannot be retracted. When a bid is made you manifest your intent and ability to buy the lot at the bid price. A false or fraudulent bid may result in legal action. Any winning bidder who refuses to purchase the lot may be banned from all future online auctions. Despite efforts to avoid the withdrawal of lots from the online auction sale after they are listed, it may sometimes be necessary to withdraw lots, therefore, the consignor reserves the right to do so at any time before or during the online auction sale ends and bidders acknowledge the consignor’s right to do so without recourse of such.
CONDITIONS: Any person placing bids on items in this auction agrees to these terms and conditions and understands that, by placing bids, they are entering into a binding contract between themselves and the consignor(s) and that they will be held financially responsible for their actions. Auctioneer serves only as an agent between for the seller but may not be held responsible for any livestock or merchandise. It is to be clearly understood that Auctioneer; StockShowAuctions.com and representatives act only as a means between buyer and seller, and may not be held liable, financially or otherwise, for any failure on the part of the same to fulfill any obligations set forth in this sale or for the truth of any warranties expressed or implied. This catalog of offering has been prepared by the auctioneer from information provided by the seller(s) and is assumed accurate as presented to us. Auctioneer in no way guarantees age, pedigree, or reproductive status of the animals selling. All agreements and adjustments made are between buyer and seller and should be done in writing.
CHECK OFF FEES: Seller and seller alone is responsible to remit any check-off type fees required by law. Seller assumes this responsibility and releases and will indemnify and defend Auctioneer and buyer(s) from seller’s failure to remit such payment to the appropriate agencies.
BIDDER SECURITY: As a Bidder, you are responsible for any bids placed by you or a designated representative under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility and the Bidder will be responsible for any and all bids placed under the assigned number. If, at any time, you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised, due to lack of security on your part, you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
LOT REMOVAL: Despite efforts to avoid the withdrawal of lots from the online auction sale after they are listed, it may sometimes be necessary to do so; therefore, the consignor reserves the right to withdraw a lot at any time before or during the online auction sale ends without recourse from such from bidders.
AT YOUR OWN RISK: Auctioneer is not responsible for injury or accidents. All animals become property of the buyer at the conclusion of the auction. Consignors cannot be held responsible for the health or condition of animals after the conclusion of the auction.
PAYMENT: Payment in the full amount of the invoice must be received at the PO Box 30695, Stockton, CA 95213 no later than 5:00PM PT on Friday, June 30th, 2023 if you desire to pay by cash or check. Buyers agree to and grant permission to StockShowAuctions.com on behalf of San Joaquin AgFest to charge the credit/debit card on file with StockShowAuctions.com anytime following the June 30th, 2023, 5:00PM PT deadline for payment. Buyers agree to render a merchant processing fee in the amount of 4% to StockShowAuctions.com at time of the transaction. Buyers agree to hold harmless StockShowAuctions.com and San Joaquin Agfest, their owners, employees, agents and affiliates for such charges and any additional charges that buyer may incur from their respective financial institution. All accounts not settled by Wednesday, July 5th, 2023 by 11:00AM PT will incur a 5% late fee plus 1.5% interest compounded monthly until on any outstanding balance until the original invoice and accrued interest and penalties are paid in full.
Stockton, California 95206
RV PARKING PASSES
The VIP RV Lot Sale will be for RV Grass Area Parking
· VIP RV PARKING: Will be on the grass and will be Auctioned Off via Stock Show Auctions Website. Starting at $300.00 – a 4% Credit Card fee will be charged for processing.
· Please bid on the number of LOT FOR THE RV PARKING AREA YOU PREFER. The auction will open at 7:00 am on Wednesday, June 17th and close at 7:00 pm on Thursday, June 18th. If you have 2 bids on one location, the higher bid will be selected, and the next lowest bidder will receive 2nd, spot. If they are of the same value, please email email@example.com to select the spot that you want.
· Please note that the STAGE AREA will be at the East End of the Fairgrounds at the left side of the Y as you pull into the grounds from the Martin Luther King driveway from the Grandstands. Be aware when selecting RV Spots for the Bands and Kids nights of the noise level.
RULES FOR RV PARKING
2. RV Cannot exceed 8 feet in width, 40 feet in length or 14 feet in height unless arrangements have been made for a double space.
3. RV Parking Permits will be distributed at the June 6th AgFest meeting, at the fairgrounds.
4. You must have your RV Permit with you in order to park your trailer. Your RV Parking Pass needs to be visible in your vehicle window at all times and should include a contact name and cell phone number.
5. RV CHECK IN: Friday, June 9th from 8 am – Noon. *If there is an issue contact Shawna Martens at 209 400-1634
6. All RV’s Stage at the Martin Luther King Blvd /Grandstand entrance.
7. Once RV’s are parked, they are not allowed to be moved unless directed by the AgFest Staff; moving an RV without permission could result in RV privileges being revoked with no refunds.
8. This is a youth event. Please keep language, adult beverage consumption, and actions to youth respectable and observe acceptable conduct and common courtesy at all times. AgFest personnel has the right to enforce and ask you to leave. Failure to observe this could result in RV privileges being revoked, with no refunds.
9. All RV spaces are for DRY LOT CAMPING ONLY. No tent camping. NO electricity hookups, including the electrical outlets that are on the fairgrounds, if your RV is parked near one.
10. Your fee allows one vehicle access for your tow vehicle – tow vehicles can be parked in your RV parking spot or in the B Street parking lot – NO WALL PARKING
11. The applicant that registers for the RV Parking Space is only allowed to use that space – any changes must be cleared with AgFest Credential Chair
12. Vehicles parked in an undesignated area or in an area without proper pass will be subject to towing.
13. NO ATV, GOLF CARTS, GATORS, ETC can be brought on to AgFest grounds. For insurance reasons, only AgFest staff can utilize these types of vehicles. Please don’t ask and please don’t bring them. (Especially if you think you are special because you brought them last year)
14. AT NO TIME, ARE YOU ALLOWED TO PARK ON THE MIDWAY AREA OF THE FAIRGROUNDS. THIS INCLUDES IN FRONT OF THE SWINE RING/BARN AREA.
15. No exhibitor /youth under 21 years of age, will be allowed to stay in an RV overnight without adult supervision.
16. RV Campers should limit noise after 10 pm. (Including generators)
17. Please keep your youth/exhibitors at your own campsites after 10 pm. Do not allow them to wander through other campsites, or through the barns. Exhibitors should not be in barn areas after 10 pm without adult supervision.
- The fairgrounds and AgFest has a no dog on the premises policy. This applies to the RV area as well. PLEASE NO DOGS ON THE FAIRGROUNDS, EXCEPT THOSE THAT ARE BEING EXHIBITED IN THE DOG SHOW.
- No Animals that are being exhibited are allowed in the RV Area.
- AgFest will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any individual’s property by theft, fire, or any other means not under its control.
- RELEASE OF VEHICLES – SATURDAY, JUNE 17TH AFTER 5 PM OR SUNDAY, JUNE 18TH AFTER 7 AM ONLY.
22. No deposits will be required – If the area where you park is left with any debris when you leave you will be charged a minimum of $150.00 for cleanup.
FIRE MARSHAL RULES:
1. Absolutely no pop-ups that are not Fire Marshall/Fire Rated Approved.
2. Gas cans need to be CA approved and secured as to not fall over; out of the sun; a minimum of 15’ away from generators or any heat source or spark.
3. No Pop Ups, Table, Chairs etc. that will obstruct Fire Lanes.
4. Absolutely No Vehicle Parking in Fire Lane.
5. Absolutely no cooking of any kind under a pop-up.
Any other requirement the Fire Marshall issues at AgFest needs to be followed; immediate removal for non- compliance will be enforced